My daily routine:
As you all know. That I tell all the sorrows and pleasure of my day in my daily routine.
My daily life 29/9/2022:
In a house full of 2-3 days everyone was sick. The message was cold and fever me to my mother- in -law ,my husband to my two sons. This is my daily life everyday right now we are all fine . It happened to because of a slight change in the weather.
All those things fever cold everything is fine, everyone is okay with medicine. For two day's there was a lot of trouble. Mother I could not even get out of bed for 24 hours, I had to do all the work outside the house.
While I was also ill, i also had severe body pain in my hands and feet. But it all worked. my daily routine.
But my children where ill, that too bothered me a lot and kept crying throughout the day and night. My daily life. I alone did all the work inside the house , cooked everything.then also fed four cows outside. Then in the evening ,when chiku's father watch coming home, he brought medicine then we got relief.
And now we are all fine. There is a lot of problem when the health is bad and there is no one to work in the house and there is the no one help. Due to thyroid I start having a lot of problems in my body it seemst that there is no strength. It is the rule of in- laws that the daughter- in- law will do all the work and no one else will do it.
Whether the child cries or has Fallen there is some meaning to anyone. My daily life. It is also not that they do not give me food.they persecute me and roam around. These people are good. But is not known that the daughter- in- law will do it. Why did you get married? If it doesn't work, what will you do? Sometime it feels bad. Then I do let's go and the in -laws of some girl are very dirty.
The harass a lot. My in -laws are not like this. But maybe I would have been doing a job or if I had Bean the daughter of my elder father I would have been respected. I wish I had money. But no one, whatever happines , happens for good. This is my daily routine. And my daily life.
Thanks for watching me.
टिप्पणियाँ
एक टिप्पणी भेजें