My daily routine:
My daily routine. Today is a great day. As I have told you that I will tell you all about my daily activities and what happens to me.
Today is a great day:
Some days go to good days, some days go to bad days. Today is a great day. Today my second cow has given a calf. I have cooked dal and Juice for him.feed him jaggeri. Her baby is so cute.
I made milk inner:
Today in the afternoon I have made an inner of the same cow's milk. In our village, the inner is made when the cow give the child immediately, after that the milk extracted is made. In the village, the person who has agood relationship is given to his house.
Is test very tasty and sweet to eat. Because it is made cow's milk and the remains sweet and treat it like a dessert. Everyone like this very much. Everyone in my house eat is very fondli. Bath my children need this for the whole day. When cow gives baby. My elders son becomes very happy.
He calls it sweet, says that now it will become sweet or not mummy. Mummy ji went to give everyone's house and has come by giving.
I had made it in a very different way, it was made very well. The food is evening was very simple. Lentils- rise ,roti where made because the food was eaten all the way to the stomach.
Today this is the only new things that happened with us and it is everyday. What should I tell him everyday?
Thanks for watching
टिप्पणियाँ
एक टिप्पणी भेजें