My daily routine Pooja Yadav.
My daily life 25/9/2022:
Today everyone knows that there is pitru Visarjan. Today I got up very early in the morning and the first of all cleaned the cobwebs in the house, didn't cleaned the cupboard and put the paper down in the shelves of the house.
There is no plaster at the bottom in two rooms of my house. Bath of those rooms are covered with cow dung. Then after that washed the whole house.
Then wiped. After that took bath, wasted clothes etc.
In our village, curry rice and dumplings are made on the days of pitru Visarjan, and it is also offered to the ancestors.
Then I made curry rice and pakode. And grandfather first offered it. Then after that I gave it to everyone to eat.
Every place has a different custom. My maternal house, curry- rice ,vegetable -Puri,rikvach-bara, and kachori are made and offered to ancestors. And that's what everyone eat.
Then in the evening I made vegetable -Puri. And gave it to everyone to eat. Then I cleaned the kitchen washed the dishes.
Then after that we went to bed to sleep.
Thanks for watching.
टिप्पणियाँ
एक टिप्पणी भेजें