My daily life20/9/2022





My daily life:


Today I tell you all about my studies. I m.a.Finalised. i wanted to do BTC but my in - laws didn't. Because the husband did not do anything. Make me study everyone  knew that now he cannot do anything.



My daily routine:



My studies:




Make me study everyone knew now he cannot do anything. So leave who should get his wife to study. B.A.I had come from my maternal home. M.A in - laws did it. After that Wanted to do BTC but did not get it done .there are many problems  in our life also. Now my husband works. He is a driver, but can't teach me. Because I have two sons. My eldest son is studying.


He has to be taught well two educate bath children is to give upbringing. From my school till the time of college, my teacher used to appreciate me very much that I am very quick to study. Used to tell my parents that teach this, don't marry him now.




It will definitely do something by reading and writing.  but my parents they, got me married. Because he was very poor. They thought that we marrying it in  an educated family.these  people will read it and write it .but nothing the short happened. The girl whose husband and father bath to not has no respect for her. The same thing happened with me in my maternal home and in- laws also I do all the work here.


But there is no value. My dream of doing something remainad a dream, I always wanted to do something and wanted earn money. But nothing of the short happened. I have been married for 6 years. Now I will be able to read bath my children well. Take good care of them good upbringing. So that they don't have any problem. I tell you all the things of my mind. Is any mistake has made in this then I will forgive. 


This is also a part of my daily routine which I am sharing with you all. I am from village .and everyday or the Other keeps happening someone saying something or the other. Still I am happy.

My husband support me .that is enough for me.



Thanks for watching


टिप्पणियाँ