My daily routine:
Today I don't know what happened to me in the night?
My daily life:
Today I don't know what happened to me in the night?
I woke up at 2:00 p.m. and started feeling dizzy. Then quickly got up kept water and drank water. Then after that is seemed that there is no life in my body at all. I started getting worried I got restless write away.
When he was not there.he woke the mother. I drank a glass aap lemonade mix with sugar and salt. Even after that there was no rest. I had no idea what was happening to me.
That to after waking up suddenly at 2 .00 in the night. Then I was upset like this for 2 hours. It was as if I would not be able to see in the morning.
Then slowly I got relieve. And I went to sleep at 5.00 in the morning. Then I got at 6:00 a.m., because my eldest son had to go to school to prepare tiffin from him. If i don't then who ilse Will?
My health is still heavy but work has to be done. No matter how much sorrow and trouble the daughter -in- law has in her in -law's house. No matter what the problem ,work has to be done.
This is my life.
Thanks for watching
टिप्पणियाँ
एक टिप्पणी भेजें