How to My daily routine19/9/2022

 How to my daily routine: 


I am a housewife. My life is very difficult. My name is Pooja Yadav.





I tell you about myself in my daily routine.


My daily routine in English: 


what happened or what happened to me today. How and why, good or bad I tell everything in it.


My daily life:


My daily life is very difficult. So today is the best and special day for me, because today is my husband's birthday. So I am very happy and wished to him first. I want to gift them something. But I will not be able to give anything to them.



I have no money.


I have no money. But I will not be able to anything to them, I am very sorry for  this. Because I do not have money at all. Here in the in -law's house everything is done my mother -in -law so we cannot even go to the market anywhere. The biggest problem is money.


My husband is very nice: 


my husband is very nice, he does not even take any gift from me because he knows from where someone will give him a gift. He also does not earn much money to give me some money. Just find that it costs a little .Whoever has money in this hand, his survey is done. I don't I have any complaints with them.



My husband work hard:


They work hard, they get less salary. Still he tries his best to fullfil our wish. May God bless you with happiness, prosperity and peace, main our family be happy and proseperious that's what I keep praying to God.


This is my village life.



Thanks for watching.


टिप्पणियाँ