7/9/2023

Today I will tell you about my daily routine:

I wake up from 5:00 to 5:30 in the daily morning. Then after that I am fresh. Then I sweep my house first, then I clean the dishes, and I wash clothes,take bath, I do not have a washing machine in my house, I was all clothes by hand. Then I cook food and prepare tiffin for my son.


I give my child a bath, prepare him to go to school, and at 8:00 am his school car arrive and he goes to school. They also go on their duty. Then I was the dishes and clean the house. Then I bath the little child, feed him milk, make him sleep. 
Then I give food to everyone. In my house No one it's food on time, some will eat at 2:00 p.m. and some at 4:00 p.m. meanwhile, in my spare time I take rest for a while and do blogging. then at 4:00 p.m. I cook dal and pass for the cows.



After that I cut the fooder with machine and put them to the cows. Then I feed the cows by putting choi.bran dal, pass etcetera. Then I clean the cowshed. After that I come home, I clean the utensils, I make tea and give it to everyone.

Then I prepare to cook ,after cooking. I teach the eldest son. Then I give food to everyone at 10:00 p.m., then I eat to and we go to sleep.
This is my daily job.

Today cooking tips and tricks:
Many peoples Roadies are not made well. So they kneaded their dough soft, so the Roadies become soft and fluffy .


Thanks for watching .

टिप्पणियाँ