5/9/2022

Today I tell you all about myself from the beginning-

My name is Pooja Yadav. I am from a village up. My father is a farmer. He does not do any job, and the one who does not do a job, his wife and children no one respect me. I had a joint family. Whatever other people do, they do not tell my family are ask, I feel very bad, because I was latest among my siblings, I wanted to do something, but I could not do it. I got married as soon as i graduate.




Then there were children, I could not study further, and could not get anything, my dream of doing something remained a dream. My husband is a car driver. He get only a little money, we have kitchen everyday in our house.



 I have to do all the household the work, also  feed the cows outside. I have thyroid problem. My husband is very nice. He loves me and kids very much. My elder son is 4 years old, goes to school now, the little child is 2 years old.




That's all today ,and I will tell you all about the daily routine and cooking tips from tomorrow.




Thanks for watching.


टिप्पणियाँ