11/9/2022

My eldest son suffered a severe head injury:

Today my eldest son fell from the top of the bed. He is hurt a lot. Gurma has left. He cried a lot and shouted I am in pain. I grind turmeric and onion and heat it in and new mustard oil and the apply it on it's gurme.



Today is the holiday bath my husband and my child. So today I first got up and cleaned and deshes with a broom. And the flour was about to run out. So I washed  the wheat and washed it and took it to the terrace to dry and spread it. Then come and made food and did the same daily work. Today I am not resting in the afternoon ,because it is the rainy season. I am afraid that if it rains, the wheat may not get wet . And evening come, I gathered the wheat and brought it down. he did his daily work in the evening. And now I am going to sleep.








Today cooking tips:


Green coriander chutney:



Ingredients:


1.    According to the member of people for whom you want to make green coriander chutney, take green coriander.


2. Take 5-6 garlic cloved peeled off

3. peel a little Ginger

4. Green chilli according to test

5. Salt as per test



Method:


Grind all the ingredients in a mixture. Just make chutney quickly. You can serve it in anything just like samosa.









And anything food.





Thanks for watching

टिप्पणियाँ